ESTE BUENO STUDIO | Mysteries of Notre Dame de Paris - iPad - iPhone - Demo
|ANINNOVATIVE CASUAL GAME, MIXING EXPLORATION, CULTURE AND ART : |
Let us guide you in this magnificent reconstruction of the outside ofNotre Dame de Paris. Navigate easily with your fingers on the Parvis,Rue du Cloitre Notre Dame, along the banks of the Seine and in theSquare Jean XXIII. Learn more about the history of Paris, the Ile de laCité and Notre Dame.
A NEW SYSTEM OF CLOSE-UP :
A statue interest you? If the illumination becomes yellow, tap on itand you'll have an audio description. Touch the masterpiece with yourfinger, illuminate it to enhance it, watch it from different angles,with the tip of your finger or by moving the iPad, zoom in on somedetails. All the reliefs were reconstructed in 3D. Some reliefs haveseveral meanings, discover the mysteries behind these symbols.
AN ENCHANTING MUSIC :
Written by PIERRE ESTEVE, the awesome composer of the ATLANTIS games,just relax in your armchair when listening to the sweet melody camefrom another time.
TOPICS INCLUDED :
• Notre Dame de Paris
• History of the Jews of France
• Philosophical alchemy
• Biblical figures
• History of Paris
• An ultra-realistic reconstruction in real-time 3D
• Ergonomic controls: Two fingers to move forward threefingers to move backward, one finger to look at 360 degrees.
• An interactive documentary: gather informations, solvequizzes, unlock new ways
• Two languages : French, English.
• French voices.
3D RELIEFS :
• Dynamic lightings: Illuminate the statues to enhance them
• Pinch and zoom to admire details
• Rotate and examine from various angles
• Illuminate and touch the masterpiece with your finger
• Relaxing music and real immersion on iPad.
• Make yourself comfortable, Allons-y !
ABOUT THE AUTHOR :
FRANCK SITBON worked for more than 15 years in the computer gameindustry, especially on the ATLANTIS games series, and more recently onSinking Island with BENOÎT SOKAL.
In 2011, he created ESTE BUENO STUDIO, a new company whose mission isto create innovative applications by combining electronic games,documentaries and historical reconstructions.
Copyright : ESTE BUENO STUDIO 2011